Ten Life Lessons I Learned at Milligan College:
1) Refugees and migrant workers are people too, very much loved by God. Thank you Dr. Phillips.
2) You don’t have to be a mathematical genius to understand how money works. Thank you Dr. Price.
3) Choosing talented actors and actresses means less work for the Director. Thank you Dr. Read. (This is true in many areas of life where teamwork is required. Choose your team well!)
4) Learning a modern foreign language is all about speaking it as much as possible. Thank you Mrs. Woolard.
5) Writing an essay is about ‘staying in your critical mind’. Thank you Mrs. Nipper.
6) Thinking ‘you can do this’ is essential to success. Thank you Dr. Gee.
7) Understanding ‘Weltanschauung’ helps explain how Christianity can be differently expressed from country to country (or century to century) and still be the same religion. Thank you to all the Humanities Professors.
8) Learning about the Jewish religion is extremely helpful in understanding Jesus. Thank you Dr. Gwaltney.
9) Christianity is not about mediocrity or maintaining the ‘status quo’, but about excelling in whatever you do for the Glory of God, and the service of your fellow man. Thank you to the entire faculty and staff!
10) Fun is a must. One should always anticipate and expect a ‘Wonderful Wednesday’ to arrive!